eCoupons add cash back for college to your Upromise account when you purchase eligible items from a participating Upromise grocery or drug store partner.
You can even use the paper coupons you normally clip, and Upromise eCoupons for the same items, to earn cash back.
How Participating Upromise Grocery & Drug Stores Work
- Join Upromise or log in.
- Register your grocery and drug store cards with us.
- Go to our eCoupon offers page and activate the coupons you want; they’ll be stored on your loyalty cards.
- Shop at a grocery or drug store partner.
- Scan your store card when you pay.
- Earn cash back on groceries and save for college.
That’s it! We’re always updating our eCoupon offers, so check back every month.
Earn More Cash Back on Groceries and Save for College When You Use the Upromise MasterCard®
While we don’t offer eCoupons for all grocery and drug store purchases, you can still earn 1% cash back on your total purchase when you pay with your Upromise MasterCard.
Let’s say you spend $125/week on groceries. Pay with your Upromise MasterCard and you could earn about $65 cash back on groceries for the year.
And if you saved $30 from eCoupons in that year, that’s $95 total saved for college.1
Learn about planning for college, saving for college, growing your savings with Upromise, and more.